Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bugz-Be-Gone ( It really works )

Hello everyone
Here is just one of the many testimonies about how Bugz-Be-Gone really works. 


Bugs and Insects:
One thing the Amazon has.....bugs and insects......the most prolific of which are the mosquitos!!!!! Before we left I found out about 2 incredible products. One is called "Permethrin". It is an insect repellent that we sprayed on our clothing, shoes, socks and hats and it lasts for 6 washes. One 24 oz bottle works for everything Brent and I were taking. It worked great. The mosquitos can bit through clothing, but did not touch ours.  The other great product was "Bugz Be Gone" from 
Touch of Earth. This was a wonderful product in that it is made from all essential oils......no Deet.  As a matter of fact when I wanted to touch one of the frogs the naturalist had caught.  
The first thing he asked is if I had used any kind of insect repellent with Deet.  If so, I would not be allowed to touch any of the frogs or reptiles that were caught. Lucky for me I had used Bugz Be Gone and there was no issue. Apparently the creatures in the Amazon are very delicate......hard to believe about some of them! One natural thing the Amazonians do....they will go up to a huge tree that has termites on it. Put their hand on the termites, let the termites run up their hand (this was very creepy....see below), once they have a lot of termites they will squash them, and press the squashed termites on their arms and face.  For whatever reason the mosquitos do not like this and will stay away!!!!!! Not a good picture, but I think you get the idea that it was rather creepy.....I will just stick with the Bugs Be Gone which worked great!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone, I want to share my testimonies to the general public on how this great man called Dr Osas cure my herpes. I have been a HERPES patient for over 7 Months and i have been in pains until i came across this lady when i traveled to Africa for Business trip who happen to once been a herpes patient, i explained every thing to her and she told me that there is this Great Dr Osas that help her to cure her herpes and she gave me his email address for me to contact him, and i did as she instructed. And Dr Osas told me how much to buy the herpes herbal medication and how i will get it, which i did. And to my greatest surprise was that i took the Herpes herbal medicine for just one week and behold i went for a test, the Doctor confirmed me herpes free and said that i no longer have herpes in my system and till now i have never felt any pains nor herpes again, so i said i must testify the goodness of this man to the general public, if you are there surfing from this Herpes problems or any deadly disease or other disease for i will advice you to contact him on his working email: drosassolutioncenter@yahoo.com and i assure you that he will help you or you can reach him via his mobile number +2349035428122

    ReplyDelete